Buying and selling a home can be an exciting and emotional time. Karen will work for you to make the process simple and stress-free by:
- Managing the process
- Marketing your home using the latest online and traditional marketing resources.
- Help find you a home – including counseling on location, neighborhood and more.
- Negotiate the offer.
- Help with picking a home inspector.
- Attend the home inspection.
- Negotiate any home inspection repair requests
- Arrange closing with attorney and attend closing
Since becoming a Realtor, Karen has consistently been a multimillion-dollar producer in the Triad. With her deep connections throughout the Triad real estate community, she has access to the most motivated home buyers. Buying or selling a home is a complex, sophisticated and often deeply personal endeavor. The client deserves full service attention with a level-headed approach. Karen aims to work diligently for her clients with passion, dedication and knowledge.
Born into an athletic family, Karen has an effective combination of southern charm and athletic tenacity. She likes to win (for her clients) but does so with a calm demeanor and a smile. Karen has lived in Greensboro for two decades taking in all of the real estate market.